100% Silk sleeping bag liner in dark fuchsia. Perfect to use as a liner in a sleeping bag or as a sleep sack / travel sheet.
Handmade by the Tan Minh Single Mothers' Cooperative in Hanoi, Vietnam. Your purchase supports their independent life under challenging circumstances. The silk is made locally by our long-term partner, Mrs. Linh.
- Side opening for easy entry
- Pocket for pillow
- Reinforced, double stitched seams
- Free of harmful AZO dyes and flame retardants
- 86.5 x 35.4 in / 220 x 89 cm
- 4.2 oz / 120 g
Silk is an all-climate fabric, warm and cozy when it's cold and comfortably cool when temperatures rise.
- We recommend to wash before the first use
- Wash separately by hand or use delicate cycle, colors may bleed
- Use cold water and shampoo or silk detergent
- Line dry ONLY
- Best to be ironed damp
Please note that due to differences in displays the actual color may be slightly different from the image shown.