Ideas for use
- Essential for backpackers and travelers - sleep in the comfort of your own sheets.
- As a sleeping bag liner - protects your sleeping bag and adds +/- 5 degrees to the temperature rating.
- As a guest sheet while visiting or hosting.
- As a compact travel blanket.
- Just for your own comfort, we recommend to wash before first use
- Wash separately by hand or use delicate cycle, colors may bleed
- Use cold water and shampoo or silk detergent
- Line dry ONLY
- Best to be ironed damp
- An all-climate fabric, silk is warm and cozy in winter and comfortably cool when temperatures rise. Natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to cool and warm simultaneously.
- The most hypoallergenic of all fabrics due to its natural protein structure.
- Naturally inflammable - no need for flame retardants.
- Highly absorbent and dries quickly. It can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp - important quality when used as a sleeping bag liner in extreme conditions!
- Soil and odor resistant despite of its delicate appearance.
- Durable - the strongest natural fiber that easily competes with steel yarn in tensile strength.
Why Soundly Sleeping Dragon?
Purchase supports a good cause - the sleeping bags are made by Tan Minh Single Mothers’ Cooperative in Hanoi, Vietnam. Read our story.
We know where our silk comes from. We visit our supplier, Mrs. Linh, regularly in the traditional silk weaving village in Ha Nam province to ensure that the working conditions meet our high standards.
Carcinogenic AZO dyes are still allowed in the US - we do NOT use them. We use an European Union certified laboratory to test the silk to make sure that you get what you are paying for.