100% Silk sleeping bag liner in turquoise. Perfect to use as sleeping bag liner in a sleeping bag or as a sleep sack / travel sheet.
Handmade by the Tan Minh Single Mothers' Cooperative in Hanoi, Vietnam. Your purchase supports their independent life under challenging circumstances. The silk is made locally by our long-term partner, Mrs. Linh.
- Side opening for easy entry
- Pocket for pillow / hood
- Reinforced, double stitched seams
- Free of harmful AZO dyes and flame retardants
- 86.5 x 35 in / 220 x 89 cm
- 4.2 oz / 120 g
Silk is an all-climate fabric, warm and cozy when it's cold and comfortably cool when temperatures rise.
- We recommend to wash before the first use
- Wash separately by hand or use delicate cycle, colors may bleed
- Use cold water and shampoo or silk detergent
- Line dry ONLY
- Best to be ironed damp
Please note that due to differences in displays the actual color may be slightly different from the image shown. Especially the turquoise is much deeper than it appears in the picture.